- v change by catalysis or cause to catalyze
- Her hope, she says, is to lead an Indian invasion, to "catalyze" Bollywood's crossover to the West and "open the doors for everybody else.
- George Soros' support for brave truth tellers in Central Europe and the former Soviet Union helped catalyze the peaceful end of communism.
- Daily, many of us inadvertently reinforce racial barriers; national service can catalyze our moral obligation to dismantle them.
News & Articles
- Happy Tails: Pet Stores in Canada Industry Market Research Report Now Available from IBISWorld
Rising pet ownership, especially of smaller pets, will catalyze industry growth in the next five years; however, pet stores will continue facing mounting competition from grocery retailers, supermarkets and mass merchandisers. For these reasons, industry research firm IBISWorld has added a report on the Pet Stores industry to its growing industry report collection. (PRWeb June 10, 2013) Read the ...
June 10, 2013 - PRWeb
- Fayetteville SwampDogs roll past Wilson Tobs 14-4
It was a third inning featuring every starter in Fayetteville's rotation - some of them twice - and it was all the SwampDogs needed to catalyze their 14-4 victory against the Wilson Tobs of the Coastal Plain League on Saturday night.
June 9, 2013 - The Fayetteville Observer
- This Mount Can Attach Your Phone to Almost Anything
Let's be real: Pockets, holsters and purses don't always stash your phone in an accessible or stylish fashion. Canadian-based design company They Innovate has a nifty solution with Clipless . The creators launched a Kickstarter campaign to catalyze support for the new accessory. Clipless is a three-piece magnetic mount that can secure to just about anything and can integrate easily to clothing ...
June 7, 2013 - Mashable
- Yu Hai in The Associated Press
The conflicts are challenging the current set-up of low-wage, low-tech manufacturing, and may catalyze the transformation of China's industrial sector,said Yu Hai, a sociology professor at Shanghai's Fudan University.
- Michael Bloomberg in TheHeart.Org
Bloomberg adds : "Bill and I want to highlight the enormity of this problem and catalyze a global movement of governments and civil society to stop the tobacco epidemic. We challenge governments to show leadership by implementing tobacco-control...
- Bill Gates in Redmond Channel Partner
We want to do everything we can to equip a new generation of technology leaders with the knowledge and tools they need to harness the magic of software to improve lives, solve problems and catalyze economic growth,Gates said in a prepared...