casserole : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n food cooked and served in a casserole
- n large deep dish in which food can be cooked and served
- After desserts, people search mostly for the old standbys "sweet potato casserole" and "green bean casserole.
- Natives of southwestern France's Languedoc region link their very cultural identity to the archetypical peasant dish, a rich, earthy casserole of beans, meat and herbs.
- The napkins are linen, the children are scrubbed, steam rises from the green-bean casserole, and even the dog listens intently to what is being said.
News & Articles
- The Macalope: So much wrong
Hungry? Never fear! Writing for the increasingly inappropriately named Boy Genius Report, Tero Kuittinen has baked you a casserole of wrongness! It tastes terrible and provides no nutritional value, but he ... well, he baked it. No one knows why. "Critics are getting under Apple’s skin" (tip o' the antlers to Adam Bushman ). You know, Kuittinen could have just said it was classless of Phil ...
June 13, 2013 - Macworld