- n a public building for gambling and entertainment
- n a card game in which cards face up on the table are taken with eligible cards in the hand
- Those who get casino checks own expensive houses, drive new cars and have no money worries.
- Assuming no downturn in the casino's fortunes, PTI estimates, Lim and his family will walk away with $1 billion over the life of the agreement.
- The casino town bet big on the real estate boom and lost.
News & Articles
- Casino revenue up in state
Mississippi casino revenue rose in May among river and coastal casinos, though revenue taxes paid in Vicksburg and Warren County fell for the month.
June 22, 2013 - The Vicksburg Post
- Casino Revenues Up in May
Mississippi casino revenue rose in May, the first month in 2013 that the state's gross casino revenue was higher than in 2012.
June 21, 2013 - WTOK-TV Meridian
- Casino Reviews Good & Bad Among Topics Covered in This Week’s ‘Casino Customer Service Solutions, Tactics and More’
Casino reviews both good and bad (including YouTube getting in on the act) and Casino Train the Trainer are featured in this week’s edition of “Casino Customer Service Solutions, Tactics and More,” Robinson & Associates, Inc., announced today. (PRWeb June 21, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/casino-reviews/casino-Train-the-Trainer/prweb10855257.htm
June 21, 2013 - PRWeb
- John McCain in Politico
The primary regulator of Wall Street, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), kept in place trading rules that let speculators and hedge funds turn our markets into a casino,McCain says in prepared remarks. "They allowed naked short...
- Bruce Tarr in Washington Post
I think that we're trying to engineer a politically correct casino, and almost by their nature casinos have elements that make some people uncomfortable,Republican Sen. Bruce Tarr said.