- n tropical American evergreen tree bearing kidney-shaped nuts that are edible only when roasted
- n kidney-shaped nut edible only when roasted
- A cashew-shaped node of tissue, the hippocampus sits deep in the temporal lobe of the brain, near the amygdala, which is the seat of emotions.
- A la carte delicacies include mutton in coconut paste and cashew gravy (kid ghost) and okra in a spicy tomato sauce (khara bhendi) .
- Because the government paid such low prices for basic agricultural commodities, farmers last year smuggled more than $50 million worth of sisal, cattle, cotton, cashew nuts and .
News & Articles
- Cashew's big adventure
One Sunday a few weeks ago, Russell Bedillion of Eureka noticed Cashew, one of his cats, didn't come home, nor did he show up on Monday or Tuesday. Bedillion and his wife, Polly Creviston, looked everywhere for him, putting up flyers and knocking on
June 16, 2013 - Eureka Times-Standard
- Sonia Gandhi in Thaindian.com (blog)
There never is a single solution to any problem. I think among others, a careful brand-building exercise, technology upgradation and more research in cashew apple as currently most of the effort in this area is concentrated on the nut production.... Pranab Mukherjee http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pranab_Mukherjee&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH7JtYbFJ2DGq5DofU9KuGxbo2Mpg Economic Times http://www.google.com/url?q=http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/Liquor/articleshow/6112289.cms&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFD0x_d7_95tVlnlK4LsZSUcUdF2g Jun 30, 2010
15502 21566 cashew However, some produce like cashew nuts are taken to other States for processing. The UPA is making efforts to establish processing units in the State to solve the problem," Gandhi said.
- Cook in Youngstown Vindicator
People might get everything from 'Not So Kool-Aid' and 'Creepy Guy at Work' to 'Let's Do This, I'm a Cashew,'Cook said. "It's no holds barred at this point. I want to give the fans what they've been asking for, which is just a 90-minute...