- n United States botanist and agricultural chemist who developed many uses for peanuts and soy beans and sweet potatoes (1864-1943)
- n makes decorative wooden panels
- n an artist who creates sculptures
- n someone who carves the meat
- The carver labors under a marketing burden the painter does not have.
News & Articles
- Tip of the Hat: Carver Financial Services, North Coast Shredding, Mentor High School Honor Society team up for ...
Carver Financial Services teamed up with North Coast Shredding and students from the Mentor High School Honor Society last month to provide a complimentary shredding of documents for the community. Randy Carver, the president of the firm, asked those who utilized the service to donate a nonperishable food item for the Cleveland Food Bank.
June 16, 2013 - The News-Herald
- Upcoming Carver High reunion chance to reminisce and celebrate accomplishments
The biannual reunion of the Pascagoula Negro/Carver High School Alumni Association gives its members and their families four days to spend with each other during an opening social, musical showcase, parade, ball, church service, picnic and business meeting.
June 16, 2013 - The Mississippi Press
- Carver Bancorp, Inc. Reports Fiscal Year 2013 and Fourth Quarter Results
NEW YORK -- Carver Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") , the holding company for Carver Federal Savings Bank ("Carver" or the "Bank"), today announced financial results for its ...
June 13, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Marshall Faulk in International Herald Tribune
In that area, you don't have a lot to keep kids in school,Faulk said. "Carver is their best hope."
- Paul Mariner in The Herald
If I was to lose John Carver, I would be very disappointed to say the least,Mariner said after last night's defeat.
- George Stephanopoulos in Azom.com
Stephanopoulos said, "I am truly honored to receive the George Washington Carver Award. Our work has emphasized the importance of engineering microbes not for the production of token amounts of bioproducts, but for the cost effective conversion of...