- n a wheel that has wooden spokes and a metal rim
- n acrobatic revolutions with the body turned sideways and the arms and legs outstretched like the spokes of a wheel
- n a dollar made of silver
- v do cartwheels: perform an acrobatic movement using both hands and feet
- The speech they liked the best was by red-haired Novelist Fannie Hurst, who rose majestically in a black cartwheel hat, a slinky black dress and an egg-sized, green-stoned ring.
- But the game's telegenic oomph (and there's plenty) comes from sustained volleys, deadly servesthe hard plastic ball reaches speeds up to 100 kmhand the cartwheel spike, a .
- The package was about the proper bulk and proportions to contain a cartwheel.
- Liezel Huber in San Francisco Chronicle
I'm not sure if I should sing the anthem or do a cartwheel or just encourage you guys to vote,Huber told the crowd during an on-court interview.
- Urban Meyer in ESPN
We'd rather our tight end not fumble around, fall down and do six pushups, do a cartwheel, get up and try to catch it,Meyer said.
- Jon Gruden in Tampabay.com
I guess they don't want you to have much fun at all after an interception,Bucs coach Jon Gruden said. "I don't disagree or want to get fined any money, but a guy does a backflip, a guy does a cartwheel. : I've got to look into exactly what...