- n a humorous or satirical drawing published in a newspaper or magazine
- n a film made by photographing a series of cartoon drawings to give the illusion of movement when projected in rapid sequence
- v draw cartoons of
- Get PTI cartoons of the week delivered weekly directly to your inbox.
- Instead he whipped off a cartoon for the cover, printed half the inside pages solid black, left half blank, at the bottom of each printed the caption: "Hold up to the sunlight .
- He's an animated Flash characteran e-cartoonand since he first debuted on Sept.
News & Articles
- Exclusive: Cartoon Network Renews Teen Titans Go! For a Second Season
Exclusive: Cartoon Network Renews Teen Titans Go! For a Second Season Seattle Post-Intelligencer Copyright 2013 Seattle Post-Intelligencer. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 8:15 am, Tuesday, June 11, 2013 The comedic adventures of the five young heroes - based on the iconic DC Comics team - premiered in April and have ...
June 14, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- Editorial Cartoon
June 13, 2013 - Times Leader
- Today's editorial cartoon
This cartoon appears in the Athens Banner-Herald on June 14, 2013.
June 13, 2013 - Athens Banner-Herald
- Rupert Murdoch in guardian.co.uk
As the chairman of the New York Post, I am ultimately responsible for what is printed in its pages. The buck stops with me,added Murdoch. "Last week, we made a mistake. We ran a cartoon that offended many people. Today I want to personally...
- Tom Corbett in Reuters
We view this cartoon-based advertising campaign as a flagrant violation of the 1998 national tobacco settlement, which includes an outright ban on the use of any cartoon in tobacco advertising,said Pennsylvania Attorney General Tom Corbett,...
- Al Sharpton in Reuters India
The cartoon in today's New York Post is troubling at best given the historic racist attacks of African Americans as being synonymous with monkeys,civil rights activist Al Sharpton said.