- n application of a skill learned in one situation to a different but similar situation
- n the accumulated and undivided profits of a corporation after provision has been made for dividends and reserves
- Still, the concern is significant because some studies do suggest a carry-over effect between past CRP levels and future heart disease.
- This carry-over is critically small more than a million bales less than that for 1922.
- Thus the carry-over from this year's crop should be small when the next crop is planted; and prices are expected in consequence to remain high.
News & Articles
- Mixed forage plantings create ration balancing challenges
Drought throughout much of the country last summer greatly limited the yield of forages produced. Diversion of forage acres to corn and poor forage production has led to extremely low quantities of carry-over forage.
June 21, 2013 - Dairy Herd