- n the dead and rotting body of an animal; unfit for human food
- The image presaged no celebration: a child barely alive, a vulture so eager for carrion.
- McCord and Witheridge point out that workers in horribly smelly places (such as glue factories) eat hearty meals while surrounded by putrefying carrion, but visitors in such .
- Sheep (probably carrion), 8% Beechnuts, 6% Corn, 6% Persimmons, apples, pears, 4% In only one fox stomach were found quail remains; small, nongame birds were in only six.
News & Articles
- Defying the odds: Despite having two surgeries, Rey Carrion shows determination in his comeback
Lorain’s Rey Carrion has defied all odds. Carrion, a second-year catcher on the Lorain County Ironmen, has taken one of the most unique paths of any player calling The Pipe Yard their home.
June 13, 2013 - The Morning Journal
- Eye On Politics: Adolfo Carrion Jr. Calls For ‘Mayor From The Outer Boroughs’
Adolfo Carrion, Jr. is a former Bronx Borough President and current independent hopeful for mayor of New York City.
June 12, 2013 - CBS New York
- Mayoral hopefuls attending Staten Island civic association's forum Monday night
Sal Albanese, Adolfo Carrion, Joe Lhota, John Liu, George T. McDonald and Anthony Weiner have all confirmed that they will be at the event.
June 10, 2013 - Staten Island Advance