- n a gathering of passengers sufficient to fill an automobile
- n the amount of cargo that can be held by a boat or ship or a freight car
- When all the indicators went bad delinquencies and interest rates up, home prices down the agencies started yanking the ratings on CDOs by the carload.
- Through, its routing power, a freight forwarder may divert its carload shipments from one road to another.
- He drew angry snorts of laughter when he testified that he could not understand why he was asked to supply barbed wire, "which was in short supply," for every carload of .
News & Articles
- North American Intermodal Traffic Reaches Seven-Month High
North American carload and intermodal volume saw moderate year-over-year increases in the week ending June 15, according to the Association of American Railroads. North American intermodal volume hit its highest level since October 2012.
June 20, 2013 - Journal of Commerce Online
- Area news briefs
Women report attack by carload of women WARREN - Two women told police they were attacked by a carload of women Tuesday night shortly before 11 p.m. as they walked along Roberts Avenue N.W. One victim, Jada Sisco, 22, of Roberts Avenue N..
June 20, 2013 - Tribune Chronicle
- Tonight on the Town: Pork Producers dinner and fitness club at Scheels
Food: Pork Producers and Skipping Stone Pizza will be serving dinner tonight at Strawbale Winery near Renner for their weekly Summer Porch Series. From 5 to 8 p.m., local musician Keven Vermillion will perform, and cost is $5 per carload. There'll be desserts, too!
June 20, 2013 - The Argus Leader
- Jerry Glanville in The Oregonian - OregonLive.com
Six Cougars scored touchdowns as WSU rolled to 48-9 victory at Martin Stadium in a mismatch Vikings coach Jerry Glanville called "a carload of ugliness."
- Mike Haverty in Business Wire (press release)
Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer Michael R. Haverty commented, "KCSR has continued to grow its carload volume and revenues throughout the first nine months of 2004, and that positive trend should continue through the remainder of the...
- Mark Funkhouser in Kansas City Star
No, it's been good,Funkhouser says. "It's been great. I drive into the QuikTrip and get out and a carload of people pull in next to me and say, 'It's the mayor! What are you doing here?' And I say, 'I'm getting gas. What are you doing?' "