- n a musician who plays a carillon
- The carillonneur's Oxford is the Belgian National Carillon School at Malines, Belgium.
- Thus a carillonneur must often rearrange a composition to allow for discords in his family of bells.
- Barnes, 36, arrived fresh from a twelve-year engagement at the University of Kansas, where he was resident carillonneur, professor of carillon and harpsichord, and curator of rare .
News & Articles
- Carillonneurs launch concert tour of bell-tower duets
[Episcopal News Service] It’s one thing to practice piano duets in the parlor when no one’s home to hear. It’s another when your tunes, and possible missteps, reverberate across town. “When we practice on the main instrument, somebody always is listening,” says Lisa Lonie, carillonneur at St. Thomas Episcopal Church in Whitemarsh, Pennsylvania, and at Princeton University in New Jersey. She ...
June 17, 2013 - Worldwide Faith News