- n a graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph
- Although millions of Americans have electrocardiograms done every year, the overall procedure is still cumbersome and costly.
- Does he have a recent cardiogram? The patient's wife nervously flips through a book until the cardiogram drops out.
- Result: a kind of cardiogram of teaching within every subject.
News & Articles
- India's Accelerator GSF Graduates A New Batch Attacking Everything From Trip Planning To ECGs
GSF, an incubator endeavoring to become a “TechStars” for India and the developing world, just graduated its second batch of startups covering everything from trip planning in South Asia to CRM to cheaper electo-cardiograms. The accelerator, which just started off a year ago, is the brainchild of longtime Reliance Entertainment executive Rajesh Sawhney. He’s been seeking a way to jumpstart a ...
Aug. 14, 2013 - TechCrunch