- n sauce for pasta; contains eggs and bacon or ham and grated cheese
- Sure, there are towns in Italy and France that eat only the limited dishes they've perfected over centuries: carbonara or cassoulet.
- In Europe and Asia they have always sneaked an egg onto dinner stuff--a frise salad with lardon, spaghetti carbonara, ramen, pizza, bibimbap.
- He is good at slipping into many different worlds, even the one in my kitchen, where he is pouring in the egg mixture while I add the hot spaghetti for the carbonara.
News & Articles
- Boitano Meets World: One Man's Quest To Cook His Way Through Brian Boitano's Cookbook
In this new semi-regular feature, SFist Associate Editor Andrew Dalton attempts to combine figure skating lore and self-improvement by cooking his way through 1986 gold medalist Brian Boitano's delightfully self-aware new cookbook: What Would Brian Boitano Make? We begin this week with Spaghetti Carbonara , something any jerk could make with a pot and a frying pan. [ more › ]
June 21, 2013 - SFist
- Katie Holmes in Hindu
Holmes said: "We love the outdoors. Once when we were camping Tom made pasta carbonara for me. He knows exactly how to do it. A pinch of this, a pinch of that. He has a recipe, but he also kind of improvises by himself. You have to do the egg at a...
- Christopher Kimball in Chicago Sun-Times
If we didn't want to eat it ourselves, we didn't include it,Kimball says. "And we came up with a pretty stunning Spaghetti Carbonara. I prefer the makeover to the recipe I've always used so we accomplished our mission."
- Emily Blunt in Showbiz Spy
I would like to play a role where I get to put on a lot of weight - I would like to eat Carbonara for three months straight,Blunt told US TV show Extra. "John would have to suck it up: he'll have to deal with it."