- n an inn in some eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans
- A hop, skip and jump away is the Abbasi Hotel, housed in a former caravanserai.
- When Robert Clive reached Madras one nightfall in 1744 after a 15-month voyage from London, he found India a "battered caravanserai.
- Transit lounges became a modern caravanserai as we fed and watered ourselves and exchanged stories with passing countrymen.
News & Articles
- Film events - Sun, 05 Jan 2014 PST
Totally Tubular Tuesday - $1 movies at the Garland Theater. Tuesday, “The Matrix.” Showing is tentatively scheduled in a 7 p.m. timeslot. Garland Theatre, 924 W. Garland Ave. $1. “Watchtower” - Meet award-winning director Pelin Esmer with a screening and talk back. The Caravanserai film residencies showcase Turkish independent filmmaker Esmer and her award-winning feature “Watchtower” which ...
Jan. 5, 2014 - The Spokesman-Review