capuchin : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a hooded cloak for women
- n monkey of Central America and South America having thick hair on the head that resembles a monk's cowl
- In an essay on Napoleon, Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote, "He was no saintto use his word, 'no capuchin,' and he is no hero, in the high sense.
- A white-faced capuchin at Costa Rica's Manuel Antonio National Park .
- Sure, the Anaheim Angels have had a wonderful year, a fairy tale defiled only by the Rally Monkey, a near-ubiquitous capuchin who appears on the hometown scoreboard whenever .
News & Articles
- Thai pet shop owner with 14 rare lions arrested
Thai police found 14 albino lions imported from Africa and hundreds of other protected animals in a warehouse near Bangkok and have arrested a pet shop owner. Birds, meerkats, tortoises, peafowls, capuchin ...
June 11, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News