- n a small container
- n a pill in the form of a small rounded gelatinous container with medicine inside
- n a dry dehiscent seed vessel or the spore-containing structure of e.g. mosses
- n a shortened version of a written work
- n a structure that encloses a body part
- n a spacecraft designed to transport people and support human life in outer space
- n a pilot's seat in an airplane that can be forcibly ejected in the case of an emergency; then the pilot descends by parachute
- v enclose in a capsule
- v put in a short or concise form; reduce in volume
- That's when I actually saw the big yellow capsules on his bedside table.
- A has seen the future, and it is the space capsule.
- Tamiflu capsules in the Roche packaging facility in Switzerland.
- Kevin Youkilis in Providence Journal
I felt like I had a cramp in my ankle, which is the most strange thing ever,he said. "Basically, what they said is that you have a capsule and somehow I irritated it. My whole entire ankle locked up. I basically treated it, and, just about...
- Dennis Hopper in MorungExpress
We'd gone through the whole Sixties and nobody had made a film about anybody smoking grass without going out and killing a bunch of nurses,Hopper told Entertainment Weekly in 2005. "I wanted Easy Rider to be a time capsule for people about...
- Hussain al-Shahristani in FOXNews
These factors have combined to keep our petroleum sector in prison in a 1970 time capsule, isolated from the many advances in technology that the industry has made,al-Shahristani said.