- n (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Capricorn
- n a faint zodiacal constellation in the southern hemisphere; between Sagittarius and Aquarius
- n the tenth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about December 22 to January 19
News & Articles
- Aviation Heritage Center to show 'Capricorn One'
A free showing of the film 'Capricorn One' will be held at 7 p.m. Friday at the Aviation Heritage Center of Wisconsin, N6191 Resource Drive, Sheboygan Falls.
June 13, 2013 - Sheboygan Press
- Trivia Quiz / By Donald Saltz
1. The largest river in Bulgaria separates that country from Romania. Name the river. 2. Who wrote “America the Beautiful”? 3. Is the tropic of Cancer or the Tropic of Capricorn north of the equator?
June 13, 2013 - The Buffalo News
- Anna Bligh in Business Spectator
Today's budget will have a strong focus on building our regions and this project is critical to underpin growth in the Capricorn region,Premier Anna Bligh said in a statement.
- Travis Tritt in Ledger Independent
The most difficult character for me to play in the movie was the role of a Capricorn, who is a fifteen-year-old girl and to play that role convincingly was very difficult for me without making a joke out of it. In reality you have to feel the... Priyanka Chopra http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priyanka_Chopra&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEfVLotgIrC_Rlt6_CfECWAFMxynQ Oneindia http://www.google.com/url?q=http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2009/priyanka-capriconian-170909.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEAxNL6E9nG7b2EuYXL9noZAujAhw Sep 17, 2009
14980 20642 capricorn Growing up just outside Atlanta, to the north of us you've got the Grand Ol' Opry in Nashville," Tritt explains. "A little bit South you've got Macon, Georgia - home of the Allman Brothers, the Marshall Tucker Band and Capricorn Records. And...