- v supply with capital, as of a business by using a combination of capital used by investors and debt capital provided by lenders
- v draw advantages from
- v write in capital letters
- v compute the present value of a business or an income
- v consider expenditures as capital assets rather than expenses
- v convert (a company's reserve funds) into capital
- Having pretty much destroyed Lloyds in the merger, the government needs to re-capitalise the bank and compensate the LLoyds shareholders.
- Huh Jung-moo in Vancouver Sun
Our players never give up no matter what the situation,South Korea coach Huh Jung-moo said. "We were on a high we were doing quite well ...... the reason we lost was we were unable to capitalise on our opportunities."
- Kobe Bryant in Ninemsn
I'm proud of our guys,Bryant said. "We had opportunities last night. We didn't capitalise on them. Ghana did."
- Greg Norman in Times Online
I'm not very happy,said Norman. "I just didn't capitalise on my round. It was the worst score I could have shot."