- n writing in capital letters
- n an estimation of the value of a business
- n the act of capitalizing on an opportunity
- n the sale of capital stock
- PetroChina, one of China's three oil and gas majors, acquired its $1,000bn-plus market capitalisation on the back of a listing on China's domestic A share market, which .
News & Articles
- A.M. Best Revises Outlook to Positive and Affirms Ratings of ACE European Group Limited
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A.M. Best Europe – Rating Services Limited has revised the outlook to positive from stable and affirmed the financial strength rating of A+ (Superior) and the issuer credit rating of “aa” of ACE European Group Limited (AEGL) (United Kingdom). The ratings reflect AEGL’s excellent stand-alone risk-adjusted capitalisation, strong operating performance and excellent business ...
June 14, 2013 - Business Wire
- Henry Paulson in Sydney Morning Herald
We will use all the tools we've been given to maximum effectiveness, including strengthening the capitalisation of financial institutions of every size,Paulson said at a Wednesday news conference.
- Richard Branson in ic Wales
Sir Richard, who is part of a business delegation accompanying Prime Minister Gordon Brown on his official visit to China, said: "We have got the best capitalisation plan for the bank and we have got a great management team. We feel we have a...
- Lloyd Blankfein in ITN
Lloyd Blankfein, Goldman's chief executive, called the investment "a strong validation of our client franchise and future prospects. This investment will further bolster our strong capitalisation and liquidity position."