cantata : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a musical composition for voices and orchestra based on a religious text
- The project began a year ago, when the Cincinnati Symphony played at one of its popular children's concerts a cantata called Moon Rocket, a musical trip to the moon composed by .
- The cantata introduces an old man, the Spirit of the Sea, who relates the story of the sinking of Atlantis to a young man named Christopher Columbus.
- A rare Bach secular cantata called The Coffee Cantata proved so popular when released last month that Victor soon came out with a secular cantata of its own, Peasant Cantata.
- Timothy Murray in TMC Net
I wholeheartedly and enthusiastically embrace the opportunity to lead an organization with the unrivaled market potential of Cantata Technology,said Tim Murray. "Cantata's outstanding product portfolio positions the company to capture the...
- Francisco in Business Wire (press release)
We are very pleased with the features and stability of Cantata's Excel CSP 2090 platform since we began initial deployments of the technology two years ago,said Francisco Javier Melero, manager of CRM platforms, TelefÃ³nica. "We have...
- Gai Waterhouse in Melbourne Herald Sun
Bella Cantata (Race 1) is a talented filly and she should win,Waterhouse said. "Amianan (Race 2) is a bit of a first-up specialist and I'm expecting a big improvement from Fizeau (Race 3). Lieserl (Race 5) and Super Smudge (Race 6) are in...