- n a small flexible tube inserted into a body cavity for draining off fluid or introducing medication
- But to make sure that his cannula is on target, he conducts a simple test.
- Before the skull emerges, he 'collapses' it by inserting a three-millimeter instrument known as a cannula and extracting its fluid.
- The bur holes permit passage of a leucotome, or lobotomy cannula, a hollow needle through which a loop of wire can be slipped.
News & Articles
- U.S. Department of Interior Purchases the Smart Nasal Cannula
--Smart Nasal Cannula: Big technology Change, Plus a New Product Launch Model for Oxyview --GSA Interest: Department of Interior protecting America's Natural Resources --Framework of Oxyview-Targeting ...
June 10, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance