- n tubular pasta filled with meat or cheese
- On a famous 44th Street hangout: Sardis most famous dish is its cannelloni, cat food wrapped in noodle and welded to the steel ashtray in which it was reheated under its .
- The only out-of-the-way vehicle entered was a Travco mobile home with three drivers who, between turns at the wheel, were served souffl Romano, fettucini and cannelloni by an .
- But the Media Luna restaurant serves a unique cuisine blended with Indian flavors, such as a curried red snapper filet and cannelloni with spiced lamb.
News & Articles
- Areavoices: What is couscous?
Couscous is a kind of pasta made from semolina, the hard wheat flour used to make spaghetti, rotini, linguine, vermicelli, penne, cannelloni and all the other varieties of pasta invented by talented Italian mothers, grandmothers and chefs.
June 10, 2013 - The Fargo Forum
- John Torode in Telegraph.co.uk
John Torode said: "Georgia is a culinary dynamo. She has a huge amount of energy and it shows in her food. From Cannelloni to Salmon in a Bag, right through to a classic Pear, Almond and Blackberry Tart - the girl delivers food that tastes...
- Carlo Ancelotti in Goal.com
My first course was cannelloni, but no one wrote about that,Ancelotti joked with the gathered crowd.