- n someone who makes candies and other sweets
- Young Johnson went to Andover, Yale and Harvard Business School, got his education in the business by moving from counterman to candymaker and finally, five years ago, to .
- The Blue's new owner is a ruddy, genial, voluble Old Blue (Yale, '05) who bought the idea for Life Savers from a Cleveland candymaker in 1913 and, with Partner Roy Allen, boomed .
- Like a lot of people who never have, Max Leon, a well-to-do Philadelphia candymaker, has always wanted to lead a band.
News & Articles
- 'Mad Men' Finale Pleases Hershey Brass
A rep for the candymaker says the brand's inclusion in the AMC series' finale is the talk of the office, and Matthew Weiner can expect a gift basket shortly. read more
June 25, 2013 - The Hollywood Reporter