campsite : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a site where people on holiday can pitch a tent
- A gas-truck explosion devastates a seaside campsite It was approaching midafternoon, and a sparkling, early-summer Spanish sun still shone high over the tiny Mediterranean.
- A 16-YEAR OLD AFGHAN REFUGEE, waiting for French police to clear migrants from the illegal Calais campsite known as "the jungle".
- Geological evidence indicates that a Folsom campsite in Colorado may be as much as 25,000 years old.
- Jim Prentice in Toronto Sun
AIF has been a seed in my brain ever since we started Bestival five years ago, where we came up against so many issues, from where to source good toilets to stopping campsite theft, to being greener, saving money, and making our event as good as... Rob Da Bank http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_da_Bank&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG_PGhgSkegNSQKymMzVjq8sO5WBw hotpress.com (subscription) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.hotpress.com/news/4624870.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHSdief6ykIV0rifx2Wta-kdi8iHA Jun 23, 2008
14602 19891 campsite Insisting there is still much more that needs to be done to leave the campsite cleaner than we found it," Prentice said Earth Day has maintained its importance as a symbolic celebration.
- Dino Rossi in Seattle Post Intelligencer
It really comes from my Tlingit Alaskan Native grandmother, who taught my mom, who taught all seven of us kids, that you've got to leave the campsite better than you found it,Rossi said. "I've spent six years on the board of the Nature...