camphor : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a resin obtained from the camphor tree; used in making celluloid and liniment
- With his Chinese aides and "monopoly police" he took over and expanded the Japanese system of government industrial and trade monopoly (sugar, camphor, tea, paper, chemicals, oil .
- Formosa made Japan the world's fourth sugar-producer; it yielded enough rice to feed all the Mikado's armies as well as coal and tin, gold, silver and copper; teak and camphor (70 .
- It was still dark among the camphor trees, but Policeman Ian Henderson knew that Mau Mau sentinels were watching, and he drove without headlights.
News & Articles
- St. John Parish crime report, June 12
This brief comes directly from the St. John Parish Sheriff's Office daily crime report.Juvenile, 15, Oakmont Drive, LaPlace, LA, was arrested on 6/11/2013 and booked with attempted theft of $1,500 or more and simple battery.John Faill, Camphor Street, LaPlace, LA,...
June 12, 2013 - New Orleans Times-Picayune