- n rich soft creamy French cheese
- Last week the blushing and bowing discoverer of intrasauces was assured that his name will live with that of Marie Harel, immortal creator of fromage camembert, to whom a .
- Their washed-rind Port Nicholson, smoked cheddar and camembert are excellent; other cheeses are infused with herbs, pepper, garlic and other spices, all of which make them useful .
- Fried camembert with bilberry sauce and fabulous homemade chocolate desserts are the menu's shining stars, along with several varieties of paella.
News & Articles
- Summer Fancy Food Show Preview
Rougette Grill Meister Grilling Cheese This soft ripened cheese, a Camembert, is produced through a special process that enables the cheese to be heated in a pan or on a grill without the surface melting. Featuring a pale amber paste, the cheese has a rich, buttery taste and a soft texture.
June 25, 2013 - The Gourmet Retailer