cambric : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a finely woven white linen
- Last came the ample habit-coat of heavy cloth, topped by a linen rochet and a stiffly starched barbette of cambric .
- His letters go out as a cambric-like cloth sized with kaolin, with a smooth web finish and high tensile strength.
- A pull at a trigger is to him then as a flick of his deft cambric handkerchief, he worsts that most delectable of all villains, Noah Beery, and returns to wipe his feet on the .
News & Articles
- Charges filed, two in custody in relation to Johnstown slaying
By: WJAC Web Staff JOHNSTOWN, Pa. -- Two men are in custody and one is facing a homicide charge after a shooting left a person dead outside a Cambria County bar, court documents showed. Johnstown police filed charges against Joshua Cambric, 33, including homicide, aggravated assault and firearms violations, related to the shooting in the parking lot of Edder's Den at about 7:30 p. ...
March 31, 2014 - WJAC 6 Johnstown
- Johnstown police charge two in fatal shooting
JOHNSTOWN — Johnstown police charged two men on Monday in connection with a fatal shooting on Sunday outside Edder's Den. Police charged Joshua Nathaniel Cambric, 33, of the 100 block of Fairfield Avenue, with criminal homicide.
March 31, 2014 - The Tribune-Democrat