- n fine leather from the skin of a calf
- No longer fashioned of sturdy standards like denim and broadcloth, the current crop is made of flashier stuffmink and monkey fur, silk and satin, calfskin, chiffon and cut .
- There are dresses of wispy silk and tough denims, terry-cloth shirts, and shorts in everything from calfskin to velvet.
- For more formal wear, he has a backless calfskin evening dress stenciled to look like giraffe, a floor-length, tent-shaped Mongolian lamb coat that, with peaked hood attached .
News & Articles
- Wish List: Reed Krakoff’s Feather and Mesh Heels
With their blush mesh and thin silver and black straps, Reed Krakoff's heels seem mixed-media art: naturalism (nude feathers), futurism (silver patent leather, mesh), and calfskin classicism meet to make the perfect statement shoe. We see them as a look in and of themselves, worn with a black dress offsetting ... More »
June 13, 2013 - New York Magazine