- n a town in northern France on the Strait of Dover that serves as a ferry port to England; in 1347 it was captured by the English king Edward III after a long siege and remained in English hands until it was recaptured by the French king Henry II in 1558
News & Articles
- Softball roundup
The undefeated Blue Devils cruised to a 15-2 Class C quarterfinal win over the George Stevens Academy Eagles on Thursday in Calais.
June 12, 2013 - Fenceviewer
- Medical Jeopardy’ is on tap at library in Randolph Township
Randolph Township Library RANDOLPH TWP. – The Randolph Township Library, located on Calais Road, has planned several upcoming programs.
June 11, 2013 - The Randolph Reporter
- Adrian Wilson in SteelCityInsider.com
I am not surprised because obviously they have done a great job of identifying players,Wilson said. "They had a really good draft. They had guys that came in and guys that produced. Tim Hightower, DRC (Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie), Calais...
- Jeremy Clarkson in The Australian
James doesn't do abroad, he gets a funny tummy if he goes to Fulham, Calais nearly kills him, Australia not a chance,Clarkson said.
- Sir Andrew Green in Telegraph.co.uk
However, Sir Andrew Green, chairman of Migrationwatch, said: "No wonder they are queuing up in Calais. These proposals amount to jamming open the door for illegal immigrants to access the National Health Service."