- n a soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures); the most electropositive and alkaline metal
- The caesium carries an electric current which the flashing light makes strong or weak according to the bright and dark places of the transilluminated film.
- Thorium, oxygen and caesium fused upon tungsten elements, produced an indestructible vacuum tube for radio sets.
- His device consists essentially in a hairpin-shaped vacuum tube, filled with neon gas, and having caesium reflectors.
News & Articles
- Caesium can batch compress JPEGS by up to 90%
When you save a JPEG it’s easy to just accept your default image options, click File > Save and get on with your next task. But that probably means you’ll always be using the same JPEG compression level, and unless you’ve tuned this to an optimum figure, your final images could be anything up to ten times larger than they need to be. Could this be a problem for you? The open source Caesium ...
June 17, 2013 - BetaNews