- n conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC)
- n United States comedian who pioneered comedy television shows (born 1922)
News & Articles
- Armed robber steals pizza, money from Little Caesar's
A man wielding a semiautomatic pistol robbed the Little Caesar's Pizza on Tobacco Road on Wednesday.
June 13, 2013 - The Augusta Chronicle
- Critics’ Choice Television Awards Fug Carpet: Kaley Cuoco
Well, she’s lovely, so I’m very glad Kaley Cuoco won herself this lovely doorstop. But I’m terribly sad for her that she did it in a dress that is betraying her torso in such a grievous, flagrant manner. It is the Brutus to her Caesar.
June 11, 2013 - Go Fug Yourself
- “Romans, Friends, Countrymen, Everyone Shut Your Yaps!”
A funny, kid-friendly 30-minute Julius Caesar has its debut and full run in a single performance Tuesday night at 6:30 at the Mauro-Sheridan School on Fountain Street.
June 11, 2013 - New Haven Independent
- Chris Taylor in Melbourne Herald Sun
It's a song that I first wrote for my play Dead Caesar at the Sydney Theatre Company and, if anything, we slightly watered it down for television,, writer Chris Taylor said today.