- n tropical American tree producing cacao beans
- Today, "for every sack of cacao, 10 million bbl.
- Amano sells dark chocolate made from Balinese cacao at $20 per lb.
- The Hoyo sweet tastes (crushed cacaocoffee, Moroccan leather), give this cigar a childish naughtiness character.
News & Articles
- A Chocolate Maker’s Big Innovation
In transforming the way cacao farmers supply manufacturers, a San Francisco startup is creating a superb product. You may have seen little squares of Tcho chocolate in their brightly colored wrappers decorated with futuristic parabolas of gold and silver. They’re easily found: Starbucks has sold them; Whole Foods sells them now.
June 18, 2013 - Technology Review
- Telegraph Obscura Cacao
Review of Telegraph Brewing Company's Obscura Cacao.
June 15, 2013 - Santa Barbara Independent
- Michael D Coe in Atlanta Journal Constitution
We now know how very old the chocolate process - turning raw cacao into chocolate - really is,Coe said.
- Bobby Abreu in All About Jazz
Abreu explains his involvement as follows: "I love all kinds of music and my dream to be part of a company where I can help the richness of Venezuelan music receive more attention around the world has come true with Cacao."
- Mari Pangestu in Jakarta Post
Our trade agreements with ASEAN countries started since 1992 and with China since 2004; many sectors have reaped benefits from these FTAs and we saw that our crude palm oil and cacao exports to China have risen,Mari said.