cabinet : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a piece of furniture resembling a cupboard with doors and shelves and drawers; for storage or display
- n persons appointed by a head of state to head executive departments of government and act as official advisers
- n a storage compartment for clothes and valuables; usually it has a lock
- n housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
- A few rate A's, but others are middling C's at best Despite Ronald Reagan's intention to establish a true cabinet government, as he did when he was Governor of.
- Call it the case of the vanishing cabinet ministers.
- Mad and sting-minded as any hornet last week was Edouard Daladier, stocky, pugnacious president of the Radical Socialist party, who almost managed to form a cabinet fortnight .
News & Articles
- Ukraine Cabinet Ministers to Present State Economic Development Program at International Business Conference
KIEV, Ukraine, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Three Ukraine cabinet ministers will present details of "The State Activation Program for the economic development of Ukraine for 2013 - 2014" to ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Bringing a Contractor Saw and Cabinet Saw Together - Laguna Tools Fusion Table Saw Receives Makeover
The new Fusion table saw is a premium light duty table saw. Unlike other hybrids, the trunnion is not attached to the tabletop, but mounted onto the frame like a real cabinet saw, to ensure the tabletop stays flat. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Fusion/Saw/prweb10802165.htm
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- AT-AT liquor cabinet for cocktail-sipping Siths
A handcrafted steampunk-style AT-AT liquor cabinet will be the piece de resistance of any self-respecting Sith Lord's living room. Originally posted at Crave
June 10, 2013 - CNET
- Barack Obama in Reuters
Gary will be a trusted voice in my cabinet, a tireless advocate for our economic competitiveness, and an influential ambassador for American industry who will help us do everything we can -- especially now -- to promote it around the world,...
- Judd Gregg in WPXI.com
I want to thank the President for nominating me to serve in his Cabinet as Secretary of Commerce. This was a great honor, and I had felt that I could bring some views and ideas that would assist him in governing during this difficult time,...
- Gordon Brown in Forbes
I will stress to the Cabinet that the vigilance must be maintained over the next few days,Brown said.