cabin : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n small room on a ship or boat where people sleep
- n a small house built of wood; usually in a wooded area
- n the enclosed compartment of an aircraft or spacecraft where passengers are carried
- v confine to a small space, such as a cabin
- So Barrett headed back toward the cabin--to find her husband Mark and a family friend frantically gouging at the eyes of an 11 12-ft.
- Burch returned to the cabin, only then saw the three.
- PAL HANSEN for PTI A squabble with cabin crew employees in January over pay and working conditions triggered flight cancellations that set BA back $150 million.
- Willie Walsh in The Guardian
Walsh said: "It is deeply regrettable that a proposal I have tabled to Unite, which I believe is fair and sensible and addresses all the concerns of cabin crew, has not been accepted.The offer remains available, but it will be withdrawn once...
- Carl Edwards in Sarasota Herald-Tribune
We've just been playing Nintendo in the motor home, and we got cabin fever last night,said Carl Edwards, who won the June race at MIS. "We went to the university in Adrian (Mich.) and they let us use the gym there. So me and my trainer and...