cabernet : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n superior Bordeaux type of red wine
- The one I had was aged in a cabernet cask.
- A few minutes after I swiped my card, an attendant brought my fruit-and-cheese box and a glass of cabernet to my seat.
- Though, admittedly, they didn't seem to know about any other shorts, and I might have told MacLachlan I'd buy the $65 bottle of cabernet sauvignon he makes.
- Robin Williams in Forbes
He's gotten better and better, kind of like a good cheese,Williams said. "Or a Cabernet. But since I've gotten out of rehab, I'll go with cheese."
- Paolo Rossi in AHN
Sting's estate manager Paolo Rossi said the vintage is "rock music wine" with "a bit of swing and a bit of international pop thanks to the addition of Cabernet and Merlot grapes".
- Sarah Jessica Parker in Times of India
Parker, who recently signed up to star in a film version of the series, said, "I don't drink much of anything, I'm the designated driver. I like a good Cabernet, but I never drink a hard cocktail. I've had many Cosmopolitans sent across when I'm in...