- n a side road little traveled (as in the countryside)
- Guan, through his network of contacts in southern China, was the first to label the wild-animal markets of Guangzhou as a byway through which the virus came to infect humans.
- A South Dakota "scenic byway" designation drew initial opposition on the Standing Rock reservation.
- In Paris, not far from the Panthon, is a crooked little byway once called the Rue des Postes.
News & Articles
- Making the mountain roads safe
An Arizona Department of Transportation road grader works on the sides of Scenic Byway 399, Swift Trail on Mount Graham, clearing debris and rock falls on both sides of the road around Turkey Flat. Me
June 21, 2013 - Eastern Arizona Courier
- Great River Road serves up stream of delectable dishes
The Great River Road, a National Scenic Byway that hugs the Mississippi River, is 75 years old. It's a route of great rural flavors as well as beautiful scenery.
June 21, 2013 - Green Bay Press-Gazette
- Community News for 6/20/13 edition
Sierra Vista National Scenic Byway tours ~ Yosemite librarian Linda Eade honored ~ I Want My 80s to perform in Bass Lake ~ Kid's camp fundraiser dinner at church ~ Click to Continue »
June 19, 2013 - Sierra Star
- Richard Gray in Bonner County Daily Bee
I think the byway is going to be an important part of our future,said Gray. "We need to position ourselves for that, because the dynamic is changing."
- Curt Weldon in PR Newswire (press release)
AgustaWestland's expansion project provides a direct and sustained stimulus to the regional economy byway of increased investment and job creation,said Congressman Curt Weldon (R-PA.), a senior member of the House Armed Services Committee....