byre : Definition, Usages, News and More
- On the siltPalace, byre, hovelpoverty and prideSide by side; And, above the packed and pestilential .
- In his autobiography, Born in Tibet, Trungpa went on to say he was delivered in a cattle byre in February 1939, and that on that day a rainbow was seen and a water pail was found .
- He thought about it with the kine in the byre, with the peat in the bog and with the kelp on the strand; and sometimes at night he would rouse himself on his pallet with a .
News & Articles
- Local students of the month honored
CONTRIBUTED PHOTO December's Students of the Month in Medina were Lilah Class and Ian Winter. Shown here are, left to right, Winter, Mary Lewis of Creekside Floral, and Joseph Byre of the Medina Teachers' Association.
Jan. 22, 2014 - The Journal-Register
- Israel Horovitz in Media Newswire (press release)
New Yorker Horovitz, whose work has been translated and performed in as many as 30 languages, commented "I am delighted to be back in the Byre again. It is a wonderful venue and the University of St Andrews has such a wealth of talent that I am sure...