- n a secondary and sometimes unexpected consequence
- n a product made during the manufacture of something else
- In a real sense, his political dilemma is a by-product of the discriminatory economic program's success.
- This failure may be a by-product of the difficulty Geithner has had staffing up at Treasury.
- While many experts believe the increase is a by-product of a recent broadening of diagnostic criteria, others are convinced that the surge is at least in part real and thereby .
News & Articles
- Primary Energy Recycling Agrees to Appoint Two New Directors
OAK BROOK, IL, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Primary Energy Recycling Corporation (TSX: PRI), a clean energy company that generates revenue from capturing and recycling recoverable heat and by-product fuels ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Phosphate Fertilizer Companies Comply With EPA Standards for Phosphogypsum Stacks, an Industrial Info News Alert
-- Researched by Industrial Info Resources -- Phosphogypsum, a by-product of phosphate fertilizer manufacturing, is typically stored in stacks, or "gypstacks." A priority for the U.S. Environmental ...
June 10, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- This Room-Monitoring Smart Door Lets Fresh Air In To Keep You Awake
Have you ever noticed that near the end of a long meeting in a sealed conference room everyone's a little sleepy? It obviously has nothing to do with your clipart-filled PowerPoint slides—it's actually related to a build-up of CO2 making it hard for everyone to think and concentrate. It's an unfortunate by-product of airtight energy-efficient buildings that researchers at the Fraunhofer ...
June 10, 2013 - Gizmodo
- Evan Longoria in AthlonSports.com
It's a by-product of a frustrated team,Longoria said afterward. "We're trying to win games, and guys are going to have differences of opinion. I just wanted to know what was going through his head. The bottom line: We've talked about it...
- Stirling Mortlock in Port Macquarie News
The by-product of playing what's in front of you is hopefully a more entertaining style that everyone is keen to watch,Mortlock said.
- Jack Tretton in Los Angeles Times
We ultimately don't make investments on a product-by-product or month-by-month basis, but rather we invest in our platform,Tretton said. "This game will pay off for us with the people who own a PlayStation 3 and the ones who will buy one...