- n the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents
- This time around, the world, galvanized by blow-by-blow images transmitted via cell phones and through the Internet, has taken rapid notice of the protests and the subsequent .
- Click through for a blow-by-blow analysis of GM's greatest missteps, from the face-off with Ralph Nader to the acquisition of Hummer.
- On Geo TV, a popular Urdu-language network, Zardari's words were delicately termed a "light and open exchange of remarks" before the short clip ran with blow-by-blow commentary.
News & Articles
- Live Blog: Apple's 2013 WWDC keynote
Previews of the next versions of iOS and OS X are almost certainly on the agenda at this week’s Worldwide Developers Conference. But could Apple surprise us with any other news? We’ll know for certain on Monday at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET when Apple executives kick off the week-long developer get-together with the WWDC keynote. Join us for live coverage on Monday morning, with our blow-by-blow ...
June 7, 2013 - Macworld
- Ned Yost in Hartford Courant
If you want to know what happened or what transpired - blow-by-blow or what words were said - I'm sorry, you're not going to know,Yost said, his voice rising. "It's private. It's between us, and it's not a big deal."
- Norma Plummer in New Zealand Herald
It's never changed. I can give you a blow-by-blow account of the 1975 world championships, it was no different then,Plummer said.