- n sound of rapid vibration
the buzz of a bumble bee
- n a confusion of activity and gossip
the buzz of excitement was so great that a formal denial was issued
- v make a buzzing sound
bees were buzzing around the hive
- v fly low
Planes buzzed the crowds in the square
- v be noisy with activity
This office is buzzing with activity
- v call with a buzzer
he buzzed the servant
- Indeed, he notes that negative buzz can sink a product as efficiently as positive buzz can boost it.
News & Articles
- Buzz Aldrin: 'Tang sucks'
KRISTEN BUTLER, UPI.com "Tang sucks!" Astronaut Buzz Aldrin talked smack about the powdered drink on the Guys Choice awards Thursday.
June 14, 2013 - UPI
- Buzz Aldrin Says ‘Tang Sucks,’ Dreams Of Red Bull Sponsorship
Astronaut and moonwalker Buzz Aldrin recently admitted that the orange drink that accompanied him to the moon is awful. He’s referring to Tang, the powdered orange drink that became famous here on planet earth among children who idolized astronauts and dreamed of space exploration in the 60s and 70s. Aldrin made the admission during the [...] Buzz Aldrin Says ‘Tang Sucks,’ Dreams Of Red Bull ...
June 13, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Joppel Featured on "The Daily Buzz"; Praised for its Ease and Friendliness in Helping Seniors Find the Right Health ...
Joppel by HealthCompare, one of the nation’s premier healthcare online search engines, was featured on "The Daily Buzz" yesterday for its ease, friendliness and significance in hel
June 13, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Fabian Cancellara in The Associated Press
Sprints are never easy,Cancellara said. "They're psychologically very hard. Today, we saw a nice thing: After all the buzz around him â€” the young sprinter, the big mouth and all that â€” he's a real sprinter."
- Sid Ganis in International Herald Tribune
Not only have there not been any awards shows,said Ganis, "but I think there's a good solid buzz about the strike being over (and) everybody back to work."
- Kobe Bryant in Examiner.com
We're used to being in must-win situations,Bryant said, "The way we look at it is it's just a game we've got to win. I don't mean to be a buzz-kill. I know what's at stake, but I'm not tripping."