- n a person who meddles in the affairs of others
- Ethel (Vivian Vance), her neighbor and landlady, was a stock busybody.
- The busybody is the bully with the ayatullah shine in his eyes, gauleiter of correctness, who barges around telling the other kids that they cannot smoke, be fat, drink booze, wear .
- Jinnah distrusted Nehru, whom he described as a "busybody.
News & Articles
“Busybody” Howard Cook initiated the sale of Jacumba to Landman. "I am thinking about becoming the Duke of Jacumba,” Dave Landman jokes. We are sitting in the dining room at his DeAnza Springs Nudist Resort, a property in Jacumba that Landman has owned for 15 years.
July 25, 2013 - San Diego Reader
- Julie Walters in Manchester Evening News
She was a busybody and she was terribly lampooned, and cruelly so,says Julie. "She got a huge amount of flak, her whole family were targetted and she did nearly give up her campaigning."
- Peter Tork in Chorley Citizen
I write an advice column on thedailypanic.com,said Peter. "I enjoy passing on wisdom - it's a big part of my life. Everybody has different character traits and it's how you use them that counts. I used to be a busybody but now I help...
- Chris McCarron in San Diego Union Tribune
There are a number of riders in the jocks' room here who have what it takes to be leaders, except that they're maybe a little too quiet,McCarron said. "They're not inclined to get involved. I was probably a little too much of a busybody at...