- n a restaurant attendant who sets tables and assists waiters and clears away dirty dishes
- The busboy was almost angelic in that white service coat, his eyes drained of innocence, the background a dark blur.
- In need of work, he took a job as busboy at the Desert Inn, thinking that a busboy drove the golf carts around the links.
- He ducked behind the counter to greet the cook, the counterman, the waitresses and the busboy.
News & Articles
- Richie Notar Says New Lenox Lounge Will Open by Year’s End
Notar. Nobu managing partner and Harlow owner Richie Notar tells Paper he wants his chums Cyndi Lauper and John Legend to come play shows at his forthcoming reboot of the Lenox Lounge in Harlem, which he describes as a "clubhouse canteen for people who are music-centric" and says will open "by the holidays." Of the crowd at old-school Harlow, the former Studio 54 busboy says it's not just a ...
July 1, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Zachary Levi in Starpulse.com (blog)
Clutching a large coffee, he's Mr. Take Charge, shepherding visitors through a faux courtyard, arranging seating and asking, "Is everybody good? I was a busboy, I worked at Blockbuster, I worked at a car wash - which was character-building,"...
- Michael Bloomberg in FOXNews
Working people are the ones who are being hurt,Bloomberg said. "The busboy is getting hurt, the garment industry worker is getting hurt, the owners of mom and pop businesses ...... The ones getting hurt the most are the ones who can least...
- Gray Davis in Sacramento Bee
For one thing, Davis said, "I've yet to find a single person, from a busboy to a janitor to a middle manager, to a partner in a law firm to a CEO who wants to give Sacramento disposable income. Not one human being."