- n inflammation of a bursa; frequently in the shoulder
- His other bothersome health problem now is recurring bursitis.
- So did people with bursitis, a painful but transient joint inflammation, and a few with multiple sclerosis, a cyclical disease that often gets better before it gets worse.
- His bursitis was acting up.
- Brandon Webb in MLB.com
He said, at the time, that it was just tendinitis and some bursitis,Webb said. "He's seen my shoulder before, so he would know if it's changed over the years. That's why I have so much confidence in what he says."
- Mike Hargrove in HeraldNet
It's just a little bursitis,manager Mike Hargrove said. "Probably, he swung the bat too much. He has been working hard."
- Suzann Pettersen in Arab News
I'm pain-free now so that's the most important thing,said Pettersen, who pulled out on the eve of the Ladies European Tour-sanctioned event due to pain in her left hip. "It was a little flare on the bone. They thought it was bursitis...