- v commit a burglary; enter and rob a dwelling
- The convicts had hoped to make it to Angel Island, and from there in the same fashion to Marin County on the mainland, where they planned to burgle a clothing store.
- Like most museums, the New York Botanical Garden refuses to name its hideaway, lest passionate amateur collectors burgle its treasures.
- A young man walks into an English home to burgle a loveless couple and rape their brain-damaged daughter.
News & Articles
- Preview: Slinking through the shadow-dappled alleys of ‘Thief’ with sticky fingers
The 2014 remake of ‘Thief’ returns players to The City, a medieval playground brimming with loot for a cunning thief to explore and exploit. We got a chance to grab a controller and burgle away. The post Preview: Slinking through the shadow-dappled alleys of ‘Thief’ with sticky fingers appeared first on Digital Trends .
Oct. 17, 2013 - Digital Trends
- Breyten Breytenbach in New York Times
For in his prison memoir, "The True Confessions of an Albino Terrorist," Breytenbach writes that the purpose of his interrogators was "to burgle and to burn down the storehouse of dreams and fantasies and hopes."