burgh : Definition, Usages, News and More
- They all take place in Ice Haven, a burgh whose only distinguishing characteristic is a pustule-shaped rock outcrop known among the locals as "our friend.
- Within the past few weeks, they have begun test-marketing three sweet-tasting concoctions of their own: Pitts burgh Brewing's lemon-lime-flavored Hop 'n Gator; Lone Star Brewing's .
- At New burgh, torture-chamber machines bend the Corfam shoes millions of times, tear pieces of Corfam apart at high tension and abrasively duplicate the rubbing action of heels .
News & Articles
- Troy's Treasurers: A strong sense of community in the ‘Burgh
A community is as strong as the people that reside within it and how active they are in preserving and growing its culture. A quick look around the Lansingburgh community you will see hundreds of residents participating in dozens of activities from neighborhood watch groups, to veteran associations, to churches, to one of the numerous fraternal organizations. There is never a lack of opportunity ...
June 16, 2013 - The Troy Record
- Author inspired by Martha Stewart’s life approach
By Rachel Weaver, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review Jen Lancaster knew the way she was living wasn’t “A Good Thing.” She was scattered. She was stressed. And coming off a rough couple of ...
June 14, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Hounds have home in ’Burgh
The Pittsburgh Riverhounds minor league soccer team, founded in 1999, has always flown under the radar in the Steel City mostly because the team bounced around from stadium to stadium or took years off altogether.
June 13, 2013 - The East Liverpool Review
- Chris de Burgh in Glasgow Daily Record
Speaking exclusively to the Record, Chris said: "I am related to Robert the Bruce on my mother's side. My grandfather, General de Burgh, came from County Kild are in Ireland and our roots go back to the Normans andWilliam the Conqueror. The De...
- Roland Schoeman in iAfrica.com
I haven't swum breaststroke in quite a while and it was a fun race for me,Schoeman said. "I knew if I did a good turn off the wall at halfway, I would have a chance. Van der Burgh is a great competitor and trains really hard, so I was...
- Eric Martlew in Cumberland News
A review is due to be conducted and Mr Martlew said: "In the meantime I was given an assurance that the Burgh by Sands station will not close, whether they get the boat back or not." "The volunteers will be given training in mud rescue and...