- n nonelective government officials
- So happy were these "heroes of the high mountains" that they forgot their "individualism, bureaucratism, and subjectivism and acquired labor conception, mass conception, and .
- Without it will come immediate stagnation, rotting away of the apparatus, growth of bureaucratism, undermining of creative initiative in the working class.
- Phalanxes of mostly unarmed police stood by impassively as the angry students surged through the city, handing out leaflets and manifestos that opposed government "bureaucratism .
News & Articles
- China's Xi in 'thorough clean-up' of party: media
Beijing (AFP) June 18, 2013 President Xi Jinping is to launch a "thorough clean-up" of the ruling Communist Party, state media reported Tuesday, the latest strongly-worded anti-corruption drive to be enacted by China's new leader. The "upcoming year-long campaign" will target what the Xinhua news agency described as "undesirable work styles such as formalism, bureaucratism, laxity and ...
June 19, 2013 - Space War
- Wen Jiabao in RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty
In some government offices and among a small number of their employees, there are problems of bureaucratism, formalism, and isolation from the people, neglect or dereliction of duty, and even abuse of power and corruption,Wen said. "The...
- Wu Yi in Xinhua
The blood lesson tells us that we should allow no bureaucratism and formalism on issues concerning the health and lives of the general public,warned Wu Yi at a special national teleconference on food safety.