- n an experience that is irritating or frustrating or disappointing
having to stand in line so long was a real bummer
- n a bad reaction to a hallucinogenic drug
- Since the V-Phone must plug directly into a PC, it can be a bummer if that PC is hidden under a desk.
- The new size can be a bummer if you already spent $48 buying the poorer-quality version of the first season of 24 And if you decide to repurchase, the new files take twice as .
- But supporters of legalization may have been handed their most convincing factor yet: the bummer economy.
News & Articles
- 'Veronica Mars' movie: Tina Majorino in as Mac
What would a "Veronica Mars" movie be without Tina Majornio as V's tech-savvy female bestie Mac? A bummer, that's what.
June 13, 2013 - Zap2It
- Cover Letters: Applying To Be A Part-Time Landscaper
via PostcardMania.com Every day I apply to jobs. Sometimes two, or three or 20. The positions range from sperm donor to seventh grade teacher. The entire process is a humiliating bummer, but the applications do occasionally provide delusional fragments of an alternate life, as well as opportunities for personal reflections. Cover Letters explores these fragments [...]
June 10, 2013 - MTV
- Taan Closes in Adams Morgan
Adams Morgan ramen shop Taan has closed after less than eight months of business. The restaurant tweeted the news this afternoon, and then followed up with "it is a total bummer and it has been my whole life....was not my decision" and then "changing the concept...apparently..."
June 10, 2013 - Washington City Paper
- Danica Patrick in ESPN
It was a bummer to get lapped so many times,Patrick said.
- Will Ferrell in FOXNews
Ferrell said he was unaware that his approval ratings were low because he had several months ago declared the Oval Office a "bummer free zone."
- Bobby Kielty in SI.com
It's definitely a bummer,Kielty said Wednesday. "Right now I could play on it, but we're deciding that the best thing is to make sure it's good for the season."