- n a stadium where bullfights take place
- Descended from a dynasty of distinguished toreros, Dominguin displayed an uncanny rhythm for the deadly movement of the bullring--especially in 1959, during The Dangerous Summer .
- I even tried to set up a fight in a bullring across the border from San Diego, and they wouldn't let him leave the country.
- Socialist party flags lie on empty seats at a bullring outside Madrid, where the Socialist Party was planning to hold its closing electoral campaign event March 7, 2008.
- Kyle Busch in USA Today
This was actually part of the parking lot, I think, for that Bullring racetrack,Busch said. "I remember sitting up in the grandstands when I was younger and when Kurt and my dad were racing, turning around and looking out there and...
- Patrick McEnroe in Bangkok Post
The bullring is cool, really unique. I think we are going to enjoy it,US Davis Cup captain Patrick McEnroe told Deutsche Presse- Agentur dpa.
- Shaquille O'Neal in Boston Globe
A lot of people think two bullheaded guys will cause a problem, but you have to understand when two bullheaded guys are in the same bullring, it won't be a problem,O'Neal said.