bulldoze : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v flatten with or as if with a bulldozer
- He was quoted by the Arrow Air maintenance chief as wanting to "bulldoze over the crash site immediately," although Crosby has denied it.
- Commercial real estate may soon bulldoze the green shoots.
- Nothing in Sapp's past suggested he would one day become the biggest thing to bulldoze his way through Tokyo since Godzilla.
- Gregory Maguire in San Francisco Chronicle
I could not go to Abu Ghraib and rent a tractor and bulldoze the place, which is sort of what I felt like doing when I saw those photographs,says Maguire, whose lawn is decorated with a Barack Obama sign. "But I could go back to Oz and...
- Bob Crow in Socialistworker.co.uk
Bob Crow, the RMT general secretary, said, "Our members are furious at the attempt to bulldoze through these rosters, which we believe are all about saving money and which unilaterally rip up existing agreements. RMT maintains that the existing 12...
- Morris Iemma in NEWS.com.au
It's time to bulldoze them, to give new life to a great part of the city ...... and provide for 700 affordable housing units for battlers, for families, for city workers,Premier Morris Iemma said. "It's a great way that we can work...