- n horse of a light yellowish dun color with dark mane and tail
- n a soft yellowish suede leather originally from deerskin but now usually from sheepskin
- For about a month I was a spare, sinewy frontiersman in fringed buckskin, with crinkly little lines about the eyes and a slow laconic drawl.
- A descendant of Frontiersman Jim Bowie, who struck out swinging at the Alamo, Kuhn is not exactly a buckskin man or most people's idea of a romantic.
- Feathers, buckskin and beadsall of these will be on display at Oklahoma City's annual Red Earth Festival, one of North America's largest native cultural events.
- Fess Parker in New York Times
There was a dinner in Washington honoring a retiring assistant secretary of defense,Mr. Parker told me. "I was invited. I walked in wearing that coonskin cap and buckskin outfit."
- Randy Bachman in National Post
It was Nehru shirts and jackets, John Lennon glasses, buckskin-fringed shirts and llama-fur coats,says Randy Bachman, who was playing guitar with the Guess Who.